Sunday 17 January 2016

Last Minute Party Makeup and an old Lehenga Revived! OOTD!

Hi Girls, 

Today i am sharing my first Makeup and outfit post of the year. 
Attending family weddings is a herculean task-isnt'it? You ought to look good but in no time.
I tried this simple makeup look when i was not left with time even to think. 

Last Minute party makeup

Moreover I desperately wanted to wear this old lehenga of mine- long lost in my wardrobe trunk. This was actually my mom's lehenga which she got as gift from her mother in her wedding. 



I loved it so much that i wanted to revive this but i was only left with lehenga and had to find a good pair with it. This is Olive green Tissue Lehenga & Luckily i got this Gota work Kurta and paired this with statement danglers from Indian roots. This kurta instantly perked up my look. Mirror side tussels and Embroidered border on bandhani vibrant red base gave a Rajasthani flair to my attire which i really loved. just paired it with a matching dupatta in Georgette with Gota & pearl border.

Old Lehenga Revived

Now Makeup- as i said it was last minute makeup. 
I just washed my face and started with little concealer just to hide my dark spots which was not meant to give a complete coverage. Then followed up with-  
Garnier BB Cream on face
Lakme 9to5 quartet in desert rose- with layer of gold all over and rose gold and copper on corners and to add transition.
Maybelline Vivid & Smooth liner in Olive, tight-lining with Maybelline Colossal Kajal. I applied Oriflame VolumeBuild mascara for the dramatic effect without any falsies.
Oriflame  Peach me perfect powder in clear to add a little glow to my face & Oriflame Bronzing pearls in Natural radiance on my cheeks and 
Oriflame Lip Crayon in Vibrant Almond on my lips.
it was minimal kind of makeup with my eyes highlighted.



So girls tell me what do you think about this look?

2 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya