Happy New Year to all my blog readers!
We are on the beginning of New year so This would be my last empties for 2015. Lets see what are my empties and if they will be on my repurchase list?
1. Pantene ProV Total Damage Care10 Conditioner- I have used the Pantene ProV Total Damage Care 10 Shampoo and totally liked it. So i had to try the conditioner too. This one also swept me with its results. it is a Must have for all people with dry or damaged hairs.
2. Dear Earth Blossoming orchid shampoo- Organic shampoo sans harmful chemicals is a good option to care for your hairs. But you must finish it soon as keeping it foe long can change its composition, making it gel like with little difference is cleansing capacity too.
1. Patanjali Tejus Tailum- Amazing and super affordable.
2. Aura Vedic Age repair firming oil- lasted quite long. I did not find any firming effects but a great body oil. It smells great. Worth trying.
1. Himalaya Purifying Neem pack- I like this pack as it cleans well and also helps to an extent to clear acne/pores.
2. Rahul Phate Roopada Oil Control peel- This is a great pack for oily to combination/acne prone skin. Highly Recommended!
1. Himalaya Clarina Anti Acne Face wash- This face wash really works to control acne & pimples. Must have.
2. Patanjali Facial Foam with activated carbon- This one is also good for oily to acne prone skin.
3. Aroma Magic neem & tea tree face wash- Huge Disappointment.
1. Rahul Phate's Youth Touch Age Repair Night Cream- This is good cream for firming and hydrating your skin. Gives good results but may not suit oily to acne prone skin.
2. Oriflame Very Me Peach Me perfect skin glow- one of the best tinted moisturisers. Will hydrate and impart glow. But not very good at coverage. I loved it and had stocked tubes but now i have better options like BB creams so no repurchase this time.
3. Rahul Phate's Seb-control Oil free moisturiser- the only product which disappointed. This is meant to moisturise oily skin- sans any cream or oil base. Gel based moisturiser but made me sweat profusely so skipped using it.
4. Rahul Phate's Nirmal Exfoliating lotion- This is to used at night for proper results. This is a cream with exfoliating property but no abrasive particles. it gives skin clarifying effect with out any visible peeling. It soothes skin too. Liked it but may not suit acne prone skin.
1. Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice with Fiber- This is one of the multi tasking products. I drink this with amla juice & water. I even apply this alone or with face masks. Its awesome for your health and skin too.
2. Zandu Sona Chadi Chyavanprash- Must have these winters. Tastes good and obviously good to build your immune system.
So this was my empty list. Whats yours? Please share the ones you loved/disliked.
Btw what do you all do with these empty bottles?