Sunday 20 March 2016

Hedonista Oudh frozen Ittar: dehn al oud, Review

A solid perfume inspired by fragrant souks and musky monsoons. Dance the night away on a tidal wave of dehn al oud.
Hedonista Oudh frozan Ittar Review

But for me, it's pure calming fragrance of dhoop, incense from temples mixed with some floral notes. Every time I apply this, I feel as if I am sitting in my Grandma's pooja room and delving in deep soothing smell of incenses & fresh flowers and my grandma has put a cotton bud dipped in ittar on the back of my ears & my wrists. it's Nostalgic! This revived my childhood memories.

Actually fragrance is an integral part of Indian worship rituals. Attar Buds are applied to lord Krishna as part of their daily shringar (grooming).
But we might have never thought of a similar fragrance ritual with a twist, did we?
You all might have understood that today it's about fragrance but a unique kind of fragrance which has ritual of its own. I am talking about Hedonista Oudh Frozen Ittar- lure the seven sins with dehn al oud. 
Hedonista ritual
Using your finger, apply behind the ears, on the wrists, throat and backs of knees.
Price - 1045 INR for 20 gms; priced on a higher side for the quantity given. I got this in one of my Beauty box subscriptions but this is available on the company's website too. 
Hedonista Oudh frozan Ittar Review

Hedonista Oudh frozan Ittar review

Handmade & all natural: High-quality ingredients for indulgent rituals
Ingredients
Fractionated coconut oil, Beeswax, Oudh fragrance oil, Avocado oil, Olive oil
NO Artificial colourants or fragrance, Palm oil, Sulphates, Silicones, Parabens, Petroleum derivatives, Phthalates, Amines, PEGs, Formaldehyde
We use only food-grade preservatives. No animal testing.
The Ingredient list is super impressive- all natural and organic. 

The Hedonista Oudh frozen Ittar is creamy solid form of fragrance stored in a flat round tin case with a screw lid. With natural oils and Beeswax as base, one just needs to apply on pulse points and you can feel the fragrance. Although its only 20 gms but since one needs just 1-2 gms to apply once so the given quantity lasts long. The fragrance stays for 4-5 hours while in these summers its only 2-3 hours. But the fragrance is unique & truly mesmerising and as many times reapplied- no harm.  One more thing - this fragrance dehn al oud would be apt for both- men & women; unisex perfume 
I always keep this in my bag and it's handy & perfect for travel. I was little doubtful if it would melt during peak summers but hardly found any change in the texture- more like butter. I loved it.
Hope that others brands also come up with such kind of frozen Attar that too at affordable price tag.

Overall Hedonista Oudh frozen Ittar is an amazing concept of solid perfumes with all natural ingredients. So stay away from alcohol based fragrances and enjoy layers of the fragrance entire day. Highly Recommended!
My Rating- 5/5

What do you think about solid perfumes? Have tried any such fragrances- from this brand or other?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya