Monday 13 June 2016

Votre face Serum Review

Hi Everyone, 

Today I am back to my favourite topics- Skin Care but with benefits of Anti Ageing and that too from an Indian brand - Votre, Pet project Tru Mount Cosmoceuticals.

VOTRE is India’s patented Bio-Cosmetic brand that offers 100% botanical, vegan & cruelty free products. Developed in association with ace-laboratories in France & Tokyo; all VOTRE products are incorporated with highly innovative & patented line of Active molecules imported from US, Europe & Japan! And finest botanical extracts. All VOTRE products are clinically tested, Dermatological approved & 100% effective & safe!

Votre Face Serum Review

Votre has a wide range of skin care from face to body and one of their recent launches was Votre Skin Serum which I received in my January Fab Bag
12 ml of serum is priced at 1670 INR and easily available on online stores. 

This Aqua rich revitalizing (PM) serum enriched with virgin cold pressed oils, Herbal blends & innovative Molecules! Which helps to brighten the complexion and reduce fine lines.

Ingredients- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba oil), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice extract) , Pelargoneum Roseum (Geranium oil), Olea Europaea (Olive oil), Prunus dulcis (Almond oil), Citrus sinensis (Orange peel extract), Prunus brigantine(Apricot oil ), Citurs limon (Lemon extract), Rosa canina(rosehip oil),Base Q.S.

How do you use it?
Take a small amount of the serum and massage onto the face till it gets absorbed.

Initially when I got this, could not try this as I was struggling with heavy break outs so I thought better not to try anything new. As soon as my skin settle to normal the first thing I eagerly tried was Votre Face Serum.
The Votre Face serum comes in a dark glass bottle with a  dropper. Packing is quite simple and can be carried easily in bag while on travel since the bottle is quite small. 
Votre face serum is a water based gel serum which is thicker than usual oil serums. it is white with a fainted soothing rose geranium fragrance. You would love this subtle smell while applying it. 
The Gel serum sinks in as soon as applied, either on dry or damp skin but I prefer damp skin as it not only is absorbed well but also gives better results. But the gel is little too thick for the dropper to pick. After several attempts to pull out with dropper, I was compelled to invert the bottle and bang it to get a drop on my palm. The gel is neither sticky nor viscous to give a feeling of discomfort. Moreover I could hardly see the oily sheen on my face.
I am over with the bottle and I can clearly feel the difference.My skin was soft, supple, moisturised and glowing with every use. I could see visible improvement in my Dark Spots and Acne marks- They faded and Also my White heads were considerably reduced. I was happy!
During heavy sweaty summers, I only relied on this serum and glad that I did. I could also notice visible difference in my fine lines on forehead. 
I would love to repurchase this Votre face serum but then there are many more options to try in the market.

Overall Votre face serum is one of the the best facial serum I have come across and would suit almost all skin types. Highly Recommended!
My rating- 4.5/5 (for dropper)
Have you tried Votre Face Serum, Whats your view?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya