Saturday 12 November 2016

Tresemme Spa Rejuvenation- Nourish and Revive Conditioner

Hi Girls, 

Today I will be reviewing one of my recent favourites from Hair Care segment- Hair conditioner. I have very dry, rough, curly and frizzy hairs and its pretty difficult to maintain such hairs. Specially for people like me who prefer leaving hairs in their natural form i.e no artificial treatments like ironing, straightening or even combing. I usually comb my hairs while oiling otherwise I leave them as it is after washing. 
Tresemme Spa Rejuvenation- Nourish and Revive Conditioner Review

When I got to know about this range - Spa Rejuvenation from +TRESEMME . I was excited to try that and as usual, i picked conditioner. So its about Tresemme Spa Rejuvenation- Nourish & Revive Conditioner. Its been more than 3 months I am using this conditioner. 
Price- INR 204 for 200 ml. Easily available online and on retail counters too.
Why use rejuvenation conditioner?
Nourish your scalp and give your hair the benefits of a spa at home. our fresh, scented, professional grade formulas, infused with hydrating marine minerals complex and essential nutrients, deeply nourish your scalp. Result: your hair is moisturized and conditioned. it is detangled and beautifully soft to touch. 

How to Use?
Squeeze a generous amount of conditioner into palm and rub hands together. Massage adequate amount first on scalp and continue form roots to ends to fully coat hair strands. Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

Now what I have to say? 
This conditioner as you can see- comes packed in a opaque plastic bottle with a flip cap in accents of white, blue and black. And conditioner is extremely thick like cream. I had to squeeze the bottle every time to pull out the conditioner, later i started removing cap to pull out the creamy conditioner.
Initially I used this like normal conditioner- applying after shampoo and rinse. I could not believe that my hairs were as usual- no difference at all! I was expecting a SPA wala feeling- soft, shiny, detangled hairs but NO there was nothing of the sort. 
Later after reading the USAGE instructions again- I massaged this on scalp with little apprehensions as I have never applied any kind of conditioner on my scalp so far. Also coated my hairs well from roots to tips.This time i waited for 3-4 minutes and then rinsed my hairs well. 
Voila! my hairs were soft, shiny, frizzfree and detangled. I liked that it even did not kill my hair's natural bounce but my hairs were rather smooth and straight. Styling hairs has become lot more easier as I need not detangle my hairs with a comb just fingers are enough. So girls, if you prefer curls like me, you have to be little cautious as not to overuse this conditioner and also may need help of extra products like I do. I crunch my hairs and apply BBLUNT curling creaam to regain my curls back. 
I wont say that this is equivalent to SPA but yes it works really well on dry and frizzy hairs. But I could not find a better replacement of Tresemme Spa Rejuvenation- Nourish and Revive Conditioner so far- even in terms of a good deep conditioner.  People with oily hairs may find this little greasy still can give it a try. Also it does not seem to have any side- effects like hairfall, dandruff etc. 
Quantity is good enough to last as I needed 5-8 ml of the conditioner on my hairs every time (without a conditioning shampoo). 
Overall Tresemme Spa Rejuvenation- Nourish and Revive Conditioner is good conditioner considering the results in the given price segment. Highly Recommended for Dry, rough and frizzy hairs. 
My Rating- 4.9/5 (tube packing or a better cap would be appreciated)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya