Thursday 9 February 2017

Kama Ayurveda Haul from Nykaa and Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser Review


Kama Ayurveda Haul from Nykaa.com

I have been a lover of herbal and ayurvedic preparations for beauty and skin care. Love for herbs made me try herbs and Essential oil DIY's. But gradually my love has been transformed to obsession with recent addition of Organic formulations...The more i tried organic products, more I love and crave for them. 
Last month during Nykaa Sale, I have placed several orders. One of my recent order was from Kama Ayurveda. I was initially placing order at the company website but then at Nykaa they were offering a Nykaa pouch with the order so that changed my mind. So all what I bought was- 
1. Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser
2. Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream
3. Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Face Scrub
In addition, I got A set of Freebies from the Brand  and a Nykaa Pouch. 

Starting with the Nykaa Pouch, this a golden weave pouch which was ultra chic at first look and had those tiny Kama Ayurveda freebies in it. Its big enough to carry essential beauty minis during travel but then its meant for parties. The biggest disappointment- quality! 
Poor fabric and zipper. It was shedding gold sticky shimmers and every time I touch it my hand and if I touch my face, was full of gold particles which was damn tough to remove. I hated that. This made me regret the purchase very first. I should have rather purchased from the brand website and even they had lucrative offers, just not that pouch. 


Kama Ayurveda Free Samples

Ok Lets move to Kama Ayurveda Freebies, I got- 

1. Kama Ayurveda Retexturising Skin Treatment Oil- Jwalini in a tiny glass bottle
2. Kama Ayurveda Foot Cream Tester tube
3. Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream Tester tube
4. Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating Brightening  Ayurvedic Night Cream
I have kept them in reserve for my travel.

Now its time to Review Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser
Price- 375 INR and 675 INR for 50 ml and 100 ml of the pack respectively.
Easily Available on Nykaa and Brand Website. 

Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Cleanser Review

The Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Cleanser is a tinted plastic bottle sealed with a pump dispenser and cap while the label speaks of luxury skin care by itself. 
You may find the details on its back and here is all what i could gather about the product from site too- 
A perfect hydrating face wash filled with natural ingredients, which gently and thoroughly clean skin and remove light makeup. Aloe Vera leaf juice heals and smoothens skin while antibacterial Vetiver root and Black Cumin seeds protect from pollutants. Deeply conditioning Jojoba Seed oil softens and rejuvenates skin, minimizes fine lines and promoting skin suppleness. The pure essential oil of Rose has excellent emollient and hydrating properties keeping the skin soft, young and moisturized. The pure essential oil of Jasmine is an effective toner and helps reduce skin marks and scarring with regular usage.
• 100% Natural 
• Gently cleanses and tones 
• Minimises fine lines 
• Smoothens skin 
• Removes light makeup
A floral scented, gentle facial cleanser that foams lightly. Cleans thoroughly leaving skin feeling hydrated, soft, and rejuvenated.

I love floral scents in my skin care and have been using flower waters in my skin care for their amazing hydrating and toning results. And above all I could see every blogger raving about the Kama Ayurveda Products. So being a floral cleanser this was obviously my first choice from the brand.
This a clear transparent gel based cleanser which is runny and has mild rose- jasmine fragrance. This smells divine and is not overpowering to bother. The gel gives required lather and two pumps of the cleanser is sufficient to clean the face well but the cleanser being mild and gentle would not completely clean waterproof makeup. 
I usually use it during night time and it immediately gives a feeling of freshness. 
I could see that the ingredients list is completely devoid of chemicals or paraben except Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate which is a mild surfactant while other ingredients like Vetiver Root Extract, Jojoba Seed oil, Salicylic acid , Rose & Jasmine Essential Oil blend, Potassium SOrbate, Basil Leaf extract, Guar Gum, Licorice Leaf extract, Glycerin, Cumin Seed extract, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Aqua, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice impresses and assures effective cleansing while pampering and nourishing the skin. 
I can see visible changes in my skin after using the cleanser, its far more Clearer, smoother and has had no major bumps or breakouts since quite long although its not alone to be credited but still I can feel the difference as compared to other cleansers I have used.
I am loving this and honestly saving and using it wisely not to waste even a drop until i grab a bottle more. 

Overall Kama Ayurveda is a brand which speaks for itself and the products like Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser reaffirms the faith with every use. it is beyond doubt one of the best natural cleansers. Highly Recommended!
My Rating- 5/5

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog, Buy Ayurvedic Oils Online at low prices in India. Buy Online Mustard Oils & 100% natural Oils products from the online store at Andariki Ayurvedam Online Store. And more information visit our site Buy Ayurvedic Oils Online

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya