Monday 19 June 2017

A Curling Shampoo and Hair Care Haul

Hair Care Haul

Maintaining hairs has never been easy, whether you are a boy or girl, have straight or curly manes, dry or oily. Every hair type needs lot of effort and pains. 
But today its more about curly hairs...like mine and how I maintain them. Its not that i do not have hair problems, infact I have more which keeps recurring but then you just cant leave them as they are...right??? This time I have tried some new products for my hairs and had a small haul. This haul was in bits and pieces from different sources so a little delayed post meanwhile I had already done a good test and trial of a few products.

Lets Start with my Hair Cleansers- 
1. Yves Rocher Bouncy Curls Treatment Shampoo from Yves Rocher France. 
Price- 525 INR for 10.15 fl.oz. / 300 ml Bottle, bought this from Nykaa (currently going out of stock)
Yves Rocher Bouncy Curls Treatment Shampoo Review

Yves Rocher Bouncy Curls Treatment Shampoo Review

Claims-
Tames frizz.
Hair that is supple and full of body!
Keep your curls in tip-top shape thanks to the Bouncy Curls Treatment Shampoo with Baobab Leave Extract, which is known to keep curls beautifully defined. 
This formula nourrishes hair and allows it to better resist frizz and humidity*.
Result: lighter, curls have more bounce and hold all day long.
- Botanical cleansing base - Silicone free - Paraben free - Colorant free,
- Easily biodegradable formula,
- Recyclable bottle
I appreciate that the have tried to keep it as chemical free as they could but then SLS???
Ingredients- 

The Yves Rocher Bouncy Curls Treatment Shampoo  is pretty green plastic bottle with a Flip cap brown dispenser- detailed labelling & attractive packaging. 
I was eyeing this since I first saw this on Nykaa as all what made curious was its claims.
Shampoo is pearly white thick liquid with nice floral fragrance. Just add 3-4 ml of liquid in water and apply on wet hairs. It lathers quite well and cleans off all the dirt and grime in a single wash. You wont be disappointed if you are in habit of oiling hairs pre-wash, works equally well on oiled hairs too. 
Post wash- my hairs were not only clean but smelling well too. Bouncy soft hairs with lots of volume and yes my curls were better as compared to other shampoo washes but frizz.....could not find much of the difference. What i liked that it did not add to my hairfall nor dandruff on my scalp. But my dry hairs needed conditioner for taming frizz and detangling further. Infact I am using a DIY hair spray to tame frizz and define my curls. 
People with normal hairs may probably not need something additional like me.
Overall I wont say that Yves Rocher Bouncy Curls Treatment Shampoo is a decent shampoo for curly hairs. Infact I am planning to try the Sculpting Spray from the range too.

2. Second one in the Cleansers is- AloeVera Shampoo from Bon Organics (126 INR for 100gms), an Indigenous brand known for its natural products and women empowerment initiatives. I have earlier reviewed their herbal Shampoo which was Superb and that made me try this second variant form the brand. I am yet to try this but my son could not resist. He loved the fragrance and how it made his hairs clean and soft. 

Talking about conditioners- I got two Conditioners
1. Bon Organics Herbal Conditioner (380 INR for 100gms)- I am in love and this is my repurchase. you Can read more about this in my review post. This is a must have if you are looking for a natural and effective conditioner. 
Moreover I Love, love, love the Bon Organics packaging- transparent sleek bottles with transparent gel shampoos and conditioners. Although its quite pricey for the quantity but then its worth buying.
2. The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Conditioner(795 INR for 250ml) To tell you the fact this is bought by mistake. I bought this instead of the shampoo from the range and to my utter stupidity realised the mistake after trying washing my hairs a couple of times with this treating as shampoo. After few days, I read the label properly to tell that its a conditioner, dear!!! but then I am happy i got this. Will post a detailed review meanwhile i have grabbed the shampoo too so probably a combined one. 

So this was all about my mini hair care haul. Have You also had any hair care haul??? please share your haul and why you prefer those products??? I would love to hear ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya