Tuesday 18 August 2015

Current Empties#2

Hi All, 

Last few months had been really hectic and when it comes to collecting empties i am quite lazy but this post usually helps me giving some mini reviews for the products which i missed/loved/hated.
So lets see what's in my store, they are last few months empties out of which i threw some & rest are here (always in hurry to dispose the scraps).


Current Hair Care Empties

Hair Care Empties- 
1. Apple Cider Vinegar- staple in my hair care. Works wonders to keep my scalp clean, my tresses shiny and conditioned to a greater extent. I even use this as toner when i have severe akin troubles.
2. Dove Dryness care Shampoo & Conditioner- My favourite combo since last so many years. it has been helping a lot to keep my frizzy and dry hairs calmed and settled. Highly recommended for dull, dry, thin and frizzy hairs.
3. Fabindia Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner- probably this is discontinued. I purchased it with lots of hope as it was meant for dry and damaged hairs but it rather added to my hair damage. 
4. Mayonnaise- you all must have heard that Mayonnaise works as an amazing hair conditioner. yes it does. Highly Recommended!
5. Patanjali Protein Hair conditioner- Good conditioner for normal to dry hairs. Recommended!
6. Himalaya Protein Hair Cream- Regret purchase! did nothing to my hairs.
7. Patanjali Kesh kanti Olive and Almond Hair conditioner- I loved it. This works amazingly well for dry hairs. Highly Recommended!
8. Patanjali Damage control hair conditioner- Is a good conditioner again but did not worked that good as Olive & almond one did. But it is good for Co-wash. Recommended for normal to dry hairs.
Current Oil and Fragrance Empties

Oils and Fragrances- 
1. Natural Bath & body Beautiful Day body Mist- I liked this natural body mist. Want to try other variants too.
2. Oriflame sweden Giordani Gold Deodorising Body Spray- i loved this and would recommend this to all who love invigorating long lasting fragrances.
3. Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil Blend- it is good for problem skin (acne, pimples, pustules). it smells ok but can be annoying for some people. it really works. Highly Recommended!
4.Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Fairy Oil Blend- its an amazing blend and works wonders as serum too. Highly Recommended!

Although the list is long but i will take a break and will be back with another empties list soon.
So tell me which of these have you tried and any other products in the above mentioned categories which you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya