Wednesday 5 August 2015

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Olive Almond Conditioner:Review

Hi All, 
Past few months i have tried a number of hair products in search of some good ones which may help in tackling Dryness & frizz along with retaining bounce, volume & shiny curls which i have inherited.
My Experience has compelled me to reiterate that luxury and performance of the product comes at a price but is always not expensive. One of the products from Patanjali- Kesh Kanti Olive & Almond Conditioner has proved it for me. 
Claims- Conditions, nourishes and detangles the hair
Price- 60 INR for 100 gms. Easily available at Patanjali counters and online too.

Patanjali-Olive-Almond-Conditioner-Review

Ingredients- Olive Oil and Almond Oil as major ingredients along with proportions of Amla, Hibiscus, Shikakai and Bringraj extracts. Sadly its not free of Parabens & Artificial Fragrance.
The Conditioner comes in a squeezy tube packing sealed with a screw Lid cap. Packaging is simple with ingredients printed on white background but it is sturdy and travel friendly.
Conditioner is white and quite thick like a paste. it is smooth and creamy with a mild floral fragrance. 
Patanjali-Olive-Almond-Conditioner-Review

For my dry mid length hairs, i need a little more than usual coin size amount to cover them properly and that specially at my rough ends. After hair cleansing, i apply this on entire length but little away from roots ( as i find my scalp getting oilier these days and i keep having dandruff frequently). I keep the conditioner for 3-5 mins and then wash it thoroughly with water.
My hairs are left soft, shiny and bouncy. Scrunching while washing retains my curls to a greater extent but they are not dry and frizzy. my hairs are manageable for next 2 days and it gives good results with Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Cleanser but that does not mean its bad with other cleansers. Usually when i am not able to get good results with other cleanser-conditioner combo i top it with my Patanjali Almond conditioner. 
Although it does not make scalp greasy but people with greasy scalp or oily hairs should avoid this. For me it also works as deep conditioner amazingly well. People with dry hairs can also try this for Co-Wash. Side effects-none, i have finished two tubes and looking for a repurchase.

Overall I am going ga-ga over Patanjali Kesh Kanti Olive Almond conditioner as its one of the best conditioners for the price and performance given. Highly Recommended!
My Rating-5/5

What is your view about Patanjali Almond conditioner? Did it worked on your hair?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya