Wednesday 27 April 2016

Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipstick: Fabulous Fuchsia, Forest Berries


Hi Girls, 

Today I am reviewing Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Lipsticks which I have been using frequently for my party and casual looks. 
Price- 199 INR for 2.5 gms. Available here on Amazon or you buy them though their Sales representatives. Available in 15 shades and I picked - Fabulous Fuchsia, Forest Berries.

Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Lipsticks- Review, swatches & LOTD

Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipsticks review, swatches



Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipsticks are pretty mini bullets housed in plastic case and gets locked with a push. Reason behind I picked them was that they are mini packs with cool colour options. You can carry them in your handbag easily and no hassles while travelling.
I was looking for a cool and a warm shade to match my looks during travel. I liked nudes - soft caramel and desert rose too but then since this was first time to try this range I chose something really needed- Fabulous Fuchsia, Forest Berries.

I usually prefer hydrating creme based or glossy lipsticks since I have super dry lips.
Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipsticks are creme based ones. 
As the company claims- 
Really smooth and creamy, conditioning lipstick that moisturises. The huge range of beautiful, bold shades means you’ve got a colour for every occasion. 

These lipsticks are real creamy and glides on hydrated lips (buff or scrub them and apply a lip balm for better payoff). It does not have added fragrance so a plus for most of us.
These are super pigmented as 2-3 swipes would give good colour payoff and better coverage. I have little pigmented lips but these lipsticks properly covers them. I use a nude gloss or similar colour gloss for a shiny, glossier & fuller lips look. 
The lipsticks are not completely non-transferable but survives a meal and you will not need touch up for next 3-4 hours. It wont stay creamy that long but also would not dry your lips. Never noticed any bleeding or settling in lines. 
For people like me who sparingly uses dark colours, the quantity would last quite long.

Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipsticks Fabulous Fuchsia- is a pretty cool toned purplish deep pink shade. It goes well with almost all kinds of attires and Indian skin tones. it immediately brightens & gives refreshing cool look. I find myself coming back to this quite often as during my holidays where I hardly had any makeup but just a swipe of this perked up my look instantly.

Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipsticks Forest Berries- is deep warm brown with reddish tones. This is a great colour for Indian looks and Indian skin tones. The warm reddish brown shade is perfect for Ethnic or party looks. 

Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipsticks Review,swatches, LOTD
Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipstick in Fabulous Fuchsia on my Lips
Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipsticks review, swatches, LOTD
Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipstick in Forest Berries on my lips

Overall Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipsticks are great budget buys with intense colour payoff along with compact travel friendly feature. Highly Recommended!
My Rating- 4.5/5

Have you tried Oriflame Pure Colour Intense lipsticks or any other Lipstick from Oriflame? Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya