Friday 8 April 2016

Recent Makeup Haul: A little of This, A little of That

Hi Girls, 

Today I am sharing some of products which I purchased recently. Some of them were Online purchases while some were from retail stores. I got to grab several skin care and makeup products. 
But here the haul post is primarily about my Makeup purchases- yes! I deliberately pushed my self to buy more Makeup stuff this time. 
So this time its was ' A little of this, A little of That- a little of eye colour, little of lip Colour and little of base for Makeup. Lets see what I chose to try - 
Makeup Haul featuring Faces, Colorbar, Makeup Revolution, Real Techniques

1. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (INR 399). You can buy it here on Amazon.
This seems to be a good dupe of Beauty Blender so thought to give it a try. I even had PAC cosmetics beauty blender as options but then its reviews were little disappointing. 
Initial Impressions- This is good for blending- be it foundation, concealer, bronzer or blush. 
Just wet and use it damp to blend. its smooth & easy so far I have tried (probably 2-3 times as of now).

2. Eyelash Adhesive by Triton (INR 299) you can buy it here on Amazon.
It was probably one of the most reasonably priced and was a goo option for beginner like me. I was more that happy with my amazing Mascaras but..
I usually contract eye infections and that made me always stay away from lashes/glues etc but one of my friend last time applied this on my eyes and convinced me to give it a try.
Initial Impressions- Just tried this once and it took me little time to remove the glue later. But it seems worth a try. Will review it in detail soon.

3. Maybelline the colossal Liner (INR 340 at discount from Amazon) you can buy it here from Amazon. 
Sorry forgot to include this in my snap. Most Raved liner so far. Had to buy it.
Initial Impressions- Its super smooth and the felt tip just glides. Liked it so far.

4.Makeup Revolution Slavation Palette - What You Waiting for ( INR 1350 but got this at a discounted price of 890) you can buy it here
I was looking for day-to-day palette with neutral shades which should have a good mix of mattes and shimmers to create smokey eyes too. After a long research, ordered this Palette. 
Intial Impressions- All I can say that I am liking this- amazing colour combination of 12 shimmers and 6 mattes. Will be doing a separate post on this. 

5. Faces CC Cream in Sand (INR 399) you can buy it here.
As usual something lightweight to prep up my face. Although I was looking for a good foundation which is light but with medium coverage and good concealer too but then the SA convinced me to try this CC cream. So I came back with this in my bag. 
Not tried this as yet so cant say anything about it as of now.

6. Faces Go Chic Lipstick- Chestnut Brown and Suede Pink (INR 275)
you can buy it here at amazing discount of 28%.
I am not a lippy person but to compliment my makeup I prefer neutral shades and the SA at Faces counter showed some of the colours and I found that they are reasonable enough to try. I loved these nude shades- Chestnut Brown and Suede Pink but yet to try the full fledged.

7. Faces Hi Shine nail enamel in Tangerine (INR 229) You can buy them at here at Flipkart.
This was actually a free gift and I was given an option between tangerine and Mint blue and I chose Tangerine for my nails. Again not tried this as yet as my nails are in pretty bad condition.

8. Nail Trend in L03 Deep Blue (INR 50)- I guess they are available only at reliance store counters.
It was pretty navy blue and I have not tried this shade as yet. Lets see how it would work otherwise the quality of these nail enamels is too good and they are real steal for the price.

9. Faces Go Chic Lipgloss in Rose Petal 07 (INR 249)- You can buy it here at flipkart.
Again a nude shade for my lippies to impart nice fuller lip sheen. I loved the shade. But its a coincidence that whenever I purchse Lipgloss I end up picking subtle shades of dusty rose and the same happened here too.

10. Colorbar I-Glide Eye pencil (INR 499) You can buy it here & here
How can this happen that Megha is shopping makeup and returns without an eye pencil. So here is new kind of shade with quite a high price for a pencil but then I cant say no to chic colours. 

So this is the list of few makeup products which I got. Would post more about my other purchases soon. Meanwhile which of the above products you have tried and what was your experience?
Is there anything which you wish me to review first? Please do comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya