Thursday 11 May 2017

Kera Eladi Thailam from Kairali Ayurvedic Group

Kera Eladi Thailam from Kairali Ayurvedic Group Review

Hi Girls!
This time it took me quite a long time to get back in blogging mode...Why???
I have many reasons- Firstly was neck deep drowned in my projects and assignments, was away from home intermittantly which was somehow somewhere blocking me and lastly poor old google and its technical troubles!!! In fact i was even planning to switch to other platform but then its not a day's task....phew!!!!

But better late then never...Today I will be reviewing one of products from my raved category- Oils. I love trying Oils- Carrier oils, Essential Oils, face oils, body oils and my #diys. You name it and I have it kind of crazy me......#oiljunkie
This is Kera Eladi Thailam from Kairali Ayurvedic Group- Body oil popular for its anti septic and anti fungal properties. 
My first ever Eladi Thailam was from Auravedic and that was something I completely fell in love with. it was like panacea for all my skin troubles. But when I was all done with the Aura Vedic Oil, came to know that its no more available. Probably the brand discontinued...
So all I could do was searching the similar formulation on google. Luckily came across this Kera Eladi Thailam from Kairali Ayurvedic Group and was on cloud nine when found this on purplle.com too. Was available on their website too but then with Purplle it was hassle free reliable and free shipping. Immediately ordered this and got this within next 7-8 days. 


Kera Eladi Thailam from Kairali Ayurvedic Group Review

Kera Eladi Thailam from Kairali Ayurvedic Group Review

A unique herbal formulation for the treatment of skin diseases. This oil helps to improve the luster of skin and protect the skin from diseases like eczema, leucoderma, scaling, dryness etc.This unique coconut oil based herbal preparation is widely used for its remarkable results in different skin diseases like boils, leucoderma, minor inflammations due insect bites and several other acute and chronic infections. Since the base is coconut oil it could be safely used in children with immense efficacy. Though not for a purpose of treatment Eladi KeraThailam is much advised by physicians for regular use irrespective of age and gender. This is one among the safest oils for application suggested in infants for regular massage. Scalp, mildly infected with dandruff is well treated with timely application of Eladi Kera Thailam.

Price- 150 INR for 200 ml. find more about the oil here. You can get this at discounted prices from purplle.com
Kera Eladi Thailam from Kairali Ayurvedic Group has a simple classic old school packaging- tinted green glass bottle with metal screw cap with label in white. Typical to an Ayurvedic medicine which Kariali actually is.
Ingredients- 


100% ayurvedic with herbs infused in coconut oil base. No Parabens or chemicals to harm the skin. 
The Kera Thailum is dusty green oil smelling of herbs, which probably may bother sensitive noses. But I liked it. Just take few drops on your palm and massage on body with light hands. It sinks and disappears within next few seconds. Kera Thailam is light weight but thick enough to nourish skin. Spreads well on damp skin gives better and fast coverage and absorption. 
My skin was well moisturised and hardly needed a lotion further. I keep on having small pustules due to stapylococcus aureus frequently and those actually develops into painful boils and abscesses. Just applying the oil on the area after having bath and it dries them out within a day or two. Dryness, scaling of skin is all easily sorted- my mom can vouch for this. Regular usage would give a subtle glow on skin and keeps skin healthy and free of infections all round the year.
I often use this as pre bath oil too for relaxing and detoxifying bath before going to bed. 
I have transferred this in dispenser bottle which makes it easy to apply drop by drop and hence no wastage. 
I had ordered the bottle in february and still half way through it. So its highly affordable as well.
Overall Eladi Kera Thailum from Kairali Ayurvedic is a tryworthy ayurvedic treatment based body and a safe remedy to treat skin infections. Highly Recommended!
My Rating- 4.9/5- Better packaging would be appreciated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya