Today i am sharing a little long list of my Product Empties. The list this time has gone long since it was a compilation of last few months.
You know girls that its so tough to reach the bottom of the pack especially when you have loads and tons of options to explore.
Still i managed to compile few of them which i felt i should share with you all.
|Bath and Body Products|
1.Vaadi herbals Neem face wash- it was a regret purchase and hardly showed up any difference on my skin.
2. Oriflame Pure Nature Tea Tree & Rosemary wash and tone gel- Absolute love! I always keep a bottle in spare. Its a great cleanser for oily/combination skin.
3. Soultree Amla and Aloe body Wash- it was a nice body wash. Cleans well and hydrates too. Affordable & Worth a try.
4. Medimix Face Wash- This was a good face wash and worked well on my acne prone skin. if you have acne prone skin, do try this.
|Skin Care and Anti Aging Empties|
1. Vaseline Healthy White Body Lotion- I have lost count the number of Vaseline Healthy White bottles i have finished till now. One of the best body lotions for all seasons.
2. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion- This was probably my 3rd bottle and i loved this thick ultra moisturising lotion with that Yummy choco fragrance.
3. Nivea For Men Dark Spot Reduction Moisturiser- Its a good moisturiser and works on pigmentation too. Grab a tube for your men.
4. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturiser- Sad that it hardly did anything in terms of wrinkle Repair (read- fine lines in my case) but worked well as a good moisturiser for my Hubby. Wont Recommend without a sample test.
5. Nutrilite Salmon Omega-3 Tabs- They are great for your skin, hair and overall health. Great anti Oxidants to retard aging process. Helps in improving debility too. Already got my second bottle with few others.
6. Himalaya Pure Hands Herbal Hand sanitizer- My first ever Sanitizer brand which i can not stay without and a Must Have for Travel. I never let this go out of stock.
1. Khadi Rose & Honey Body Wash- Highly recommended for Rose lovers! Lovely Fragrance with effective cleansing.
2. Fiama Di Wills- Men Aqua Pulse Face Wash- This is again a good face wash which cleans all the dirt and grime well without drying the skin. The gel wash has that Manly Fragrance and you just need a drop to clean the face. Recommended!
3. Clean & Clear Pimple Clearing face Wash- One of the most hyped one from the house of Johnson & Johnson but this one a disappointment, was nowhere close to its superperformer- Blackhead Clearing Range.
4 & 5 Kronokare Hydrate the Hair Shampoo & Conditioner- I got these samples in one of my Beauty Bag. Chemical Free products with mild cleansing and conditioning. Good one to try.
6. Streax Hair Colour in the Shade 3 (darkest brown)- My Man is using this since last couple of years and this proved to be a better option as compared to other premium branded counterparts. Good coverage, Lasts long and like other hair colors does not decolor the face & neck region over a period of time. Also keeps the hairs soft and shiny. Easily Available in all kind of packaging options and quite affordable.
7. Olay Regenerist Advance Anti Aging Moisturiser- This worked `really well on my skin and my early signs of aging too. A Must Have in your Beauty Regime. Highly Recommended!
Hope this Crisp Review of my empties was helpful.
Have you used any of these products? Which one is your favourite?