Friday 23 September 2016

Just Organik Gulab Chandan (Rose-Sandal)- Handmade Soap with essential oils

Hi Everyone, 
Just Organik Gulab Chandan (Rose-Sandal)- Handmade Soap with essential oils, Review

What is your favourite bath essential? Something which you indulge in and carries you away from your world of pain, fatigue and worries. 
My favourite is handmade soaps and if they are with my favourite set of ingredients- its icing on cake!!!
Today its one of my bath essentials- you guessed it right!- Handmade Soap. 
it is from +justorganik . This is Just Organik Gulab Chandan (Rose-Sandal)- Handmade Soap with essential oils. 
Price- 82 INR for125 gms. Although I bought this from joybynature.com but it is available on the company site, you can buy it here.
Sandalwood or Chandan oil retains moisture levels. Skin friendly cleanser with the fragrance of rose & sandal.

Key Ingredients- Gulab Petals, Chandan Perfume, Soap base, essential oil. 
What is the soap base and which essential oils are used is not clearly mentioned. 

Just Organik Gulab Chandan (Rose-Sandal)- Handmade Soap with essential oils-Review


Just Organik Gulab Chandan (Rose-Sandal)- Handmade Soap with essential oils-review


The Just Organik Gulab Chandan (Rose-Sandal) soap is handmade soap and as mentioned, in Rose and Chandan flavour. Its square coral- reddish translucent bar packed in transparent poly cover with label & details on it. Packaging is not very impressive but Fragrance surely is. My drawer was all full of fragrance while it was lying there. 
it smells of Roses with hints of saffron (dont know why) and Chandan and its like a yum indian dessert. My bathroom is all fragrant after having the bath and it stays there for a while. But On my body- the fragrance stays only for a while, one can enjoy this only while bathing. 
The soap bar although seems a glycerine based one but does not melt like usual glycerine based soaps. This 125 gms bar goes 15-20 days long. It lathers well and helps clean all the dirt, grime and sweat deposits from the body. I am hardly using body lotion after having my bath, my skin is all soft and hydrated- all I need is a sunscreen later. 
I have not noticed any side-effects but can't say much about its effect on facial skin as I have not tried this on my face. 

Overall Just Organik Gulab Chandan (Rose-Sandal)- Handmade Soap with essential oils is a nice, affordable option for bath. Recommended!
My Rating- 4.5/5 (-.5 for packaging and missing ingredient details)

1 comment:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya