Thursday 11 September 2014

Loreal Paris 6 Oil Nourishing Conditioner...Review

Hi Girls, 

I am back today with yet another conditioner, you might have got it by now that i am trying with several conditioners and looking for a best suit.
This time when i saw this bottle lying on the mall counter, immediately grabbed it as it specifically mentioned "scalp+Hair". So was curious to try for MY hair. So it is Loreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Conditioner.






Product Claims- 

The 6 Oil Nourish Conditioner, a first of its kind from L'Oréal Paris, can be used on the scalp. This conditioner provides complete nourishment to your hair giving it the 6 benefits of the Oils used.
The L’Oréal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Conditioner is the first of its kind that can be applied on the scalp,giving your hair the nourishment it deserves.



Application - 

Post shampooing, gently massage this conditioner on your scalp and hair and leave it on for 2-3 minutes before rinsing.


Product Packaging- Attractively packaged in a oval plastic bottle in chrome yellow and Brown. it has flip open brown cap with a wide mouth. Travel and Purse friendly.



Ingredients- 


Cant guess the % of the oil in this list.
Quantity and Price- 60 ml in 80 INR, 175 ml for 150 INR . Buy online





Texture and Fragrance- it is quite thick yellow cream which has a pleasant smell. Quite thick as compared to its counterparts.





My Experience- 

As per my experience with my previous conditioners which are runny, i was little cautious while pressing the bottle. but it was quite thick and more like a hair mask. I applied it liberally and since it is quite thick you need a little more quantity to cover your hair. I have mid length dry and frizzy hairs so required a 5-10 ml at one go.

As mentioned i applied this on my scalp too (although was scared as was already facing severe hair fall). Kept it on my scalp for 2-3 mins and washed thoroughly till clean water runs.
I found that my hairs were smooth and soft. I could comb my hair wet and dry well. Had smooth lustrous shine on my hair with pleasant smell. Also did not observe any major hair fall too. I loved my hair after the wash as they were Frizz-free and quite manageable.  It gave good results even with a herbal shampoo of mine. I am not particular for oil from the range since i use home made oil but sure to go for Shampoo so just purchased it too. Will soon some up with its review too

This is one of the unique kind of formulations which serves twin purpose of Mask and Conditioner and you are free from tension of keeping conditioner away from your hair or keeping Mask for too long on your scalp. The only side effect is beautiful hairs.

Tip:- try not to use hard water, if you want better results.

Overall, quite a good conditioner for dry and frizzy hairs. Highly Recommended!. Although it could be good for other hair types too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya