Tuesday 7 April 2015

Jewel Love: shopping with Mirraw.com and others

Hi Girls, 


I read somewhere- "Life is too short to wear Boring Jewelry"...perfect! 


its Jewelry, its my love....i may forget to eat but when its my Jewels, can never forget.
That too i am such a Fanatic for silver, oxidised jewelry. I keep on looking various means & sources to collect them. Meanwhile i even explored several good sites and vendors with amazing stuff which i will be sharing later. 
But today its something i have got and want to share...My new pair of Jhumki's and bangles. 
Jhumki's, i got from  +Mirraw.com 


Oxidised SIlver jhunka from Mirraw.com


Oxidised SIlver jhunka from Mirraw.com

When i got to see those amazing and trendy tribal and oxidised jewels at Mirraw, i was all sold but i had to pick only one. They offer an amazing collection of Jewels through various vendors ( i could not explore much of their other segments like garments etc but a glimpse of some of their Tee's, salwars were too good).




Oxidised SIlver jhunka from Mirraw.com


I spotted this pair and immediately ordered this and within next 8-10 days it was in my hands. The best part of the deal that it was quite affordable, at 700 INR. Although it was not silver but i fell for the design. Purchasing a silver -trendy tribal jewelry is a costly affair and we indians have a mindset to invest in either solid Silver or Gold when it comes to high costs. 


Nevertheless, i got something to die for (me). You can purchase them here.



Oxidised Silver Bangles


Now the second part, These pretty bangles which i got from a local urban haat. I had huge collection of these chunks before my marriage but gave them to my friends and cousins as i had so MUCH to carry after marriage and i thought its better to give away to my loved ones. Now i am again on spree to get my love back!


These urban haats are the best sources for such pretty pieces and handicrafts. I keep looking for every single chance to visit them.

So, whats your jewel love? Any latest purchase?

2 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya