Wednesday 13 May 2015

AVON Skin Goodness Color Corrector CC Cream spf 50 PA+++: Review & Swatch

Hi All, 

With the plethora of BB & CC creams in the market, consumer like me has been benefitted the most as i avoid heavy duty makeup and these tinted moisturisers, a great range of BB & CC creams are of great help.
Recently i came across a new CC Cream- color corrector cream from Avon, it is AVON Skin Goodness Color Corrector cream with spf50 & PA+++.

AVON Skin Goodness CC Cream-Review

Price - 399INR for 18 gms. You can source it through their sales representative.
It is available in 2 shades- Nude & Medium Wheat. I got this Nude for me. 

It comes in black squeezy tube packed in a black carton cover. The tube is sturdy with screw cap and a nozzle opening for product dispensing. The tube looks pretty & easy to carry in your bag.

AVON Skin Goodness CC Cream-Review

AVON Skin Goodness CC Cream-Review

AVON Skin Goodness CC Cream-Review

As the name suggests it claims to hydrate, improve complexion and even & correct skin tone.
AVON even has a BB cream but i wanted to try this Color corrector cream for the two reasons- Tone correction and high spf 50. Apart from other claims of Mattifying skin and controlling shine & pigmentation, the CC cream has a upper hand over BB, targeting people with little mature/problematic skin.


You all might be confused what diference does that make if one goes for BB or CC cream. Well that was explained by AVON.

My Experience- 
I apply this AVON Color Corrector Cream after my CTM routine. I top it over my Olay or Loreal anti ageing creams. I apply it in dots all over the face & neck. Its easy to spread and a very small quantity is required to cover (for me, as i have oily skin). Initially i felt that shade is light for me but after when applied on my face, it was perfect and mixed quite well with my skin tone.
It hydrates well and does not give a shiny or oily veil. My skin is matte for next 5-6 hours without any compact or loose powder. People with dry skin may require a hydrating moisturiser beneath to avoid drying or flakiness. Sun protection really works as i could find this working even when i am outdoors without any added sun screen topped over this cream.
Coverage is normal to medium depending upon the skin type. For me it covers minor imperfections and very fine lines but not dark spots or blemishes. Yes it evens out skin tone quite well. Improvement in complexion and Pigmentation control is something which takes time & can not be judged in few days of application. its been 20 days since i am using this.
For people who prefer hydrating & mattifying moisturiser to take care of minor imperfections and yet not heavy on face, AVON Skin Goodness CC Cream is something to go for.

AVON Skin Goodness CC Cream-Swatch
you can see dark spots concealed
 AVON Skin Goodness CC Cream-packaging

Overall AVON Color Corrector Cream is a good option for working women and also for people with mature skin. It is recommended for all 20 to 30+ people.

My Rating- 4.9/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya