Tuesday 28 July 2015

Unboxing My Style Mile Express (MSM) Box: July 2015

Hi Girls, 
Today I will be sharing the recent box which i have subscribed, its MSM Express Box july 2015 edition. The Box says- 'A lot in a little' is a subscription for Beauty products, Accessories and Allied services. 
My Style Mile - Express Box-July 2015 Review

For more information about Beauty Box services, please read my Posts here & here.
Lets open it & have a fatafat (crisp) view of the contents i have received.
I ordered this box in july and got the box within next 10 days- super fast and Free Shipping.
Now lets unbox it & see the contents- 
MSM Select Box July 2015-contents-review

MSM Select Box July 2015-contents, review

MSM Select Box July 2015-contents, price

1. Accessories- Baali Earings (INR 290)
We were given option to choose out of 3 colors ( i actually got to choose out of 2 options given- Red/Green) I opted for Green with little Ombre touch. The earings are pretty but i found them little big for my face.
MSM Select Box July 2015-Baali Earings

2. Lotus Herbals Eye Shadow- Pure Radiance (INR 275)
It comes packed in tight box with a little applicator. Seems universal kind of shade. Will update with my reviews soon.
My Style Mile - Express Box-July 2015-Lotus-Herbal-Eye-Shadow

3. Bio Bloom Mint lip balm (INR 99)
The Balm has a great packaging with a screw cap and inner lid but you need to smear your finger tip to take out the balm. (Jar packing). it smells like fresh mint and reminds me of Figs & Rouge Aloe Vera and Mint Balm.
My Style Mile - Express Box-July 2015- Bio-Bloom-Lip-Balm

4. Morocvita Argan Oil (INR 25 for 5 ml)
Non sticky hair oil more of a serum for roots nourishment, as claimed by the company. Excited to try this one.
My Style Mile - Express Box-July 2015-Morocvita-Argan-Oil

5. Kronokare Mediterranean Shampoo and Conditioner ( 105 & 115 INR for 60 ml of shampoo and conditioner)
Claims to be chemical Free, when i sniffed -found a mild but pleasant smell. conditioner seems little thick white hile shampoo is runny. Again something i would like to try soon.
My Style Mile - Express Box-July 2015-Kronokare-Shampoo

My Style Mile - Express Box-July 2015-Kronokare-Conditioner

They have even provided ABIZA voucher which would not be able to use ( No store in Indore).
MSM Box Vousher- Abiza

They also have a social extension- INR 10 from our Subscription is donated.
MSM Select Box July 2015-Review

How did you find the contents of MSM express Box, But i would suggest trying Select Box as i felt that options are little better.
If you liked the Box, you can book it here.
Share your Experiences of Beauty Box and tell me your favourite box so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya