Thursday 31 July 2014

Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in #220 GREEN FOREST

Hi Girls!!

Of late i am obsessed with nail paints and always on look out for nice shades and obviously a better payoff is always expected...
Today its Revlon COLORSTAY in #220 Green Forest, the bottle on the counter attracted me and next day it was in my hand.
Quantity and Price- 11.7 ml at 350 INR. Available on all the retail counters or you can purchase it here.


Green Forest is a Dark Leaf green /Cal poly green with gold shimmer, as i have tried some more shades of green in other brands but this one was completely different. Those gold shimmers combo was pretty. Name is so apt that even my kid commented that you have got a jungle color.
I was not sure whether it would suit my skin tone but desperately wanted to try. It gave completely opaque finish in 2 coats only and dried quite fast. it has wide brush and easy to apply; no flaking due to shimmers.Usually you need to protect your nails till next 20-30 mins of application to avoid any impressions but i was surprised to see that when my kid just held my fingers after 2-3 mins, it was all intact. I loved it on my nails!!


Single Coat

Double Coat

When it comes to contents, its Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP Free. So not to worry about nails, Harmless to use. But...the disappointing part is that staying power is quite an average one. It chips off within 2-3 days that too like you have peeled it off. But removes easily with 1-2 dabs of remover.

What do you think about this colour? Have you tried any of the Revlon COLORSTAY enamels?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya