Wednesday 10 December 2014

Casual outfit for Mumma and Kiddo....OOTD

Hi All, 


Starting the day today with an outfit post from my last weekend outing with family. it was an evening spent at Regional Park with lots of fun on boat ride and playing with my kiddo.







It was a casual wear - collared brown shirt with netted front  & floral prints and arm folds sleeves. Chose to wear a Red pant for a bright contrast, paired with a multicolored wedges & lemon pearl drops earings. Completed the look with my dark green bag. Kept my makeup simple with a tinted moisturiser and tinted lip balm. Let my hairs loose with those beachy waves.

For the first time sharing my Kiddo's Outfit for a casual outing. For kids you have ample options to experiment and try. He is wearing camouflage in shades of blue & Green with bright orange Tees and oilve green denim jacket in tones of blue. Combined with casual Olive sandals.



Cant took a better pic as its always so hard to make him stand still or straight for even a second. 

Tell me how was that and share your ideas of casual outfits too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya