Saturday 28 June 2014

11 Reasons Why i ended up shopping @ Nykaa and my haul!

Hi All, 


i have been telling you all that this month i have been on a major spending spree. I was on look out for a good Serum which could provide me hydration and anti ageing benefits and being blessed (should i say 'cursed') with oil skin, i thought serum would be a better option. 

To tell you the fact i am not much of Online shopping kind of person. I like to 'feel' my purchase before i make any decision. But while searching retail counters when i could not find desired products. I kept browsing through several online shopping sites, following some blogger's recommendation's I stuck to Flipkart & Nykaa but later on while comparing the options, offers, products and the services etc i decided to give a try to +Nykaa. (i would give little credit to Ankita from +corallista+Corallista Makeup Blog  too as her reviews helped a lot, Thanks Ankita :-))





So you would ask what was so special about Nykaa?? There were certain points which scored- 
1. Vast Range of products from skin care, to cosmetics, wellness, baby care is offered. If you are actually looking for a Women's shopping site. it actually caters to all the needs. Guess that justifies the name.
2. I had been reading their Beauty Book since long. Wonderful compilation and advice related to products and usage. Although Fab Bag does it too but then they do not have such Vast range of products to offer.
3. They are now adding international brands too along with selected herbal ones.
4. You may open an account or login through FB .
5. Good Reward System- 2000 reward points on first Login. Review of their products also helps you earn reward points.
6. Free Shipping above Rs 500. Visit the site, ample of products to choose so min 500 INR is not a waste.
7. They have Cod too which i feel is really a great offer, specially for college going girls. Free from hassles of internet banking or credit card bills.
8. Wishlist to add your choices in a moment and review later.
9. Claims of 100% genuine products-yes they are.
10. Smooth and easy page navigation. I found a separate anti ageing, herbal & Offers section...was so easy to locate desired products.
11. Amazing Offers...view them here
You will say some or the other sites do offer these,.......but then not all.

Now comes my shopping experience- 
I ordered 4 products on 17 June 2014 and received a confirmation on my Nykaa account and on my mail too.


You will notice that i ordered- (see the bill)
1. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer SPF 30
2. Dove Elixir Dryness Care Hair Oil- Lavender & Olive Oil 
3. Nyassa Argan Oil
4. Just Herbs Fagel Instant Glow All Purpose Beauty Gel
5. Lastly Olay Regenerist Hydrating Cream worth Rs 349 (free)

You may see, i utilised my 2000 points and availed discount of Rs 20.
Also the offers which i could avail were- 





When they dispatched my stuff, they informed that they are sending only 3 out of 4 ordered items as they are short of Nyassa oil. So they will send it by separate dispatch. (which i did not noticed earlier and got confused so put a mail immediately to which i got an immediate reply too) but later after checking mails i understood.
and Yoohoooo i got my dispatch (1st delivery on 23rd June) and the next dispatch a day later.(quick delivery, right?) I received the stuff in a carton box bubble wrapped with no damages at all.
So here is my haul pics- 





As soon as i saw 1+1 Offer on Dove, my wished for product was in my cart


 Looking for a good massage gel- that too herbal and branded one, yup it was here.



Although i was planning for Ponds Gold serum but got lured by Neutrogena- 



And my Freebie- 

 and i got this one in later dispatch- 



So lets rate Nykaa- 
Website & Navigation- 5/5
Product Range-4/5
Product Genuineness- 5/5
Dispatch & Delivery- 5/5
Offers- 4/5
Will i repurchase from Nykaa- Sure.
I am super happy with my haul. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya